Ezi-action® 1000/220 (IBC) Pumps are the safest hand pump option for dispensing chemicals from 220 gallon totes and IBC’s as there is no risk of leakage from the tap to worry about anymore.
- Most recent addition to Ezi-action® Drum Pump family.
- Sits at the base of the IBC or tote for emptying the whole container.
- No problems with leaking from the tap at the base of the IBC.
- Easy fast dispensing of all types of chemicals, AdBlue (DEF), oils, diesels, and even molasses.
- Can be used in IBC, transi tote, pod, flow bin or pallecon sized containers.
- Secures into the double cap opening on the top of the IBC using an Ezi-action® M Adaptor Fitting. Learn more
- Controlled dispensing for both small and large quantities when required.
- Safer than tap dispensing.
- Our hose accessory provides accurate dispensing to containers and receptacles on the ground.
- Fully serviceable to provide years of optimal use.
- Durable to withstand most harsh outdoor weather conditions.
- No need to worry about mass spillage of liquid product.
For more detailed information on the Ezi-action® 1000/220 (IBC) Drum Pump, click the link below to open our pdf for details.
To see how well it works, watch our quick Ezi-action® Drumpump Features Video
Click below to check out other sizes:
If you’d like to work with our sales team in your area then please Contact Us and click on your location on the world map.