The Ezi-action® Safety Measure is the optimal system for closed delivery dispensing with all Ezi-action® Drumpumps.
Extraordinary for the safe, graduated pouring and delivery of chemicals. Equally suitable for aggressive chemicals and liquid foods.
Radically reduces the likelihood that hazardous chemicals will come into contact with the operator.
The calibrated bottle is specifically designed to fit the Ezi-action® Drum Pump.
The screw cap remains attached to the neck of the bottle. To avoid cracking and breakage of this unique attachment joint do not excessively bend.
See the Ezi-action® Safety Measure in action:
Click on the titles below for more information.
- Provides totally closed delivery of a chemical from a drum or container.
- Bayonet Twist-on Spout provides secure fit of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure to the Ezi-action® Drumpump.
- White screw cap is always attached to the neck of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure.
- Dangerous fumes and liquids are contained when being transported in a closed Ezi-action® Safety Measure.
- Label for clear identification of contents and prevention of chemical mix-ups.
- Red and blue screw caps available. Click here to learn more.
- The Ezi-action® Safety Measure can be easily stored by clicking back onto the spout of the Ezi-action® Drumpump.
- Unique patented two way calibration system enables quantity of liquid being poured out to be read when the Ezi-action® Safety Measure is tilted on its side and when standing.
- Filling of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure bottle is easily controlled by the speed of pumping the Ezi-action® Drumpump.
- Graduations are in 4fl oz.
- The Ezi-action® Safety Measure bottle can hold up to 24 fl oz.
- Made from high density polyethylene ( HDPE)
- Made from FDA approved plastics.
- Plastics are recycleable.
- As a general guide on chemical resistance refer to the Compatibility Guide for HDPE.
Available fitted to the Ezi-action® Drumpump or as Ezi-action® Safety Measure Kit.
Conversion using the Ezi-action® Safety Measure Kit is easy.
- Pull off the usual straight spout of your Ezi-action® Drumpump and push on the unique Safety Measure Spout supplied in the Kit.
- Detailed use instructions provided.
How to install the Ezi-action® Safety Measure Kit and operate
If you’d like to work with our sales team in your area then please Contact Us and click on your location on the world map.