Click on the corporate blog to view recent and past posts. Read the latest news, frequently asked questions and trade shows visited.
For posts on specific news in other parts of the world visit our other websites:
For Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Pacific: www.nzpump.com/blog
For UK, Ireland and continental Europe: www.eziactionpumps.com/blog
Food Safe Ezi-action® Drumpumps pump liquid body products
Small businesses specialising in organic and niche body products are increasing. Niche body products include body, bath, face and hand products.
Some operations can be very hands-on with manual dispensing and hand mixing of ingredients.
Cleaning of equipment is often a manual operation.
Others are larger but not big enough to be fully automated.
Ingredients and cleaning chemicals need to be dispensed manually from 5 gallon jerry cans and 50 gallon drums.
Essential oils, plant based extracts and honey are some of the ingredients used in these products.
Where packaging runs are small then manual dispensing into bottles can also be performed.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are being used with confidence for dispensing from bulk containers in the organic and niche body products industry because they are food safe, they are reliable and they can be cleaned.
Why Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the best choice
Lifting and pouring directly from a container or lifting and laying a drum or container on its side and inserting a tap risks wastage, and work injuries.
The safest, most reliable and economical method of dispensing is installing an Ezi-action® Drum pump because it has the following features:
- Made from FDA compliant plastics and is FOOD SAFE and meets applicable compliance standards.
- Is chemical resistant, empty all the contents and don't leak.
- Can be cleaned.
- After cleaning they can be inspected.
- Allows the container to stay upright.
- Upright pumping means that the container is not on its side and susceptable to leakage.
- Upright pumping from the base of the bulk container also means those handling the bulk containers are less at risk from work injuries associated with repetitive bending or lifting heavy containers.
- Reliable and tolerant to acid and alkali chemicals and ingredients.
- Optional Spout Reducer makes for easy dispensing into small narrow necked bottles. Perfect for refill/ recycle/ reuse progams.
- Optional differentiation system to ensure that the pump is used for its designated purpose and there is no risk of cross contamination.
Food Standard Compliance
Meeting the relevant standards for materials and articles that come into contact with food is important.
NZ Pump Company Inc is the manufacturer of Ezi-action® Drumpumps in California, USA and we are proud to state where we manufacture.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are constructed from FDA approved polypropylene and LDPE.
NZ Pump Company Inc is pleased to provide support documents to confirm FDA compliance.
Differentiation to Prevent Cross Contamination and Improve Identification
The colours can be used as a coding system to differentiate Ezi-action® Drumpumps used for dispesning bulk containers of cleaning chemical and sanitiser from Ezi-action® Drumpumps used for ingredients and from Ezi-action® Drumpumps used for packing the final products.
If you would like to work with our sales team please Contact Us.